Duke City Dream Lab is an incredible non-profit based in Albuquerque, NM that focuses on helping kids to achieve their dreams through creative and constructive means. It’s founder, Rusty Rutherford, gave an outstanding talk at a recent TEDxABQ event that I (Diego) attended — which prompted me to reach out to Rusty and see if Siam Tek could be of service.
For this web project, we did a number of things:
- We created a marketing plan to help Duke City Dream Lab to attract more kids, volunteers, and funders.
- We designed a stunning website to present the exciting new Duke City Dream lab brand to the world.
- We made it so the website’s content can be changed and updated easily by volunteers.
- We integrated a MailChimp email list, which will be used to provide offers, and keep in contact with those that are enthusiastic about Duke City Dream Lab’s vision.
- We developed a workflow that helps Duke City Dream Lab volunteers to update and maintain the site and mailing list.
- We trained the Duke City Dream Lab team on how to use the new software and the new mailing list.
Because we are such firm believers in Rusty Rutherford’s vision for Duke City Dream Lab, Diego regularly volunteers with his organization in different capacities. Since the day we came in contact, we have become good friends, and we continue to collaborate on other projects to this day.